YOGA of TOUCH

YOGA of TOUCH
YOGA of TOUCH

Friday, August 3, 2012

Red Rover, red rover, let Marci come over ...to Mars!!

I grew up in the Space age, dreaming of becoming an astronaut, studying physics, chemistry, accelerated math. Remember, I was a four-eyes, and so it made sense for me to want to go beyond where most women were comfortable, into the men's world of space exploration.

But as we all know, the space program slowly came to a screeching halt, and has only recently re-booted itself. And much of it is going on in the private sector, gently disguised and yet stretching forward.

I was an avid science fiction fan, and mentalized myself as a member of the planetary community of the Martian Chronicles: a misfit who could become a mutating, changeable chameleon whenever anyone put their thoughts on me... what a concept, that the Other race would have less self-identity? Musings of Ray Bradbury. I personally wanted to live in the next Colony...

                               SUNDAY TOUCH DOWN** use this link for LIVE access!!  

And so, I am eagerly looking forward to watching the vistas of Mars' horizons unfold, the crater edge showing us ancient history of our solar system, and perhaps an inkling into our own origins...

No comments:

Post a Comment