YOGA of TOUCH

YOGA of TOUCH
YOGA of TOUCH

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dancing on the edge of the picnic table

Remembering... Dancing on the picnic table while Daddy was practicing with his Big Band, out in the midst of the meadow, the County Fairgrounds being our home for the week... I loved hearing the drums and horns rattling and raising the rhythm, stirring something deep inside me, could NOT keep my legs from moving. Daddy would pick me up, putting my feet down firmly, telling me to watch the edge, because I would get excited while concentrating on the enticing music, and might lose track of being on an elevated surface.

This turned out to be a Life Metaphor that I relived in many different versions... more to come...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to this new blog & spreading your experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! Your name may appear in disguise when I tell stories about the old SIGGRAPH daze... party jury, eh? eh?!

    ReplyDelete