YOGA of TOUCH

YOGA of TOUCH
YOGA of TOUCH

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thanks, Tina Fey, for making glasses sexy again

I was one of those four-eyed girls with coke-bottles for glasses. Coming home with the Red envelope instead of the Blue one after a third grade school eye exam, I was sure my eyes didn't "pass" because I had squirted hand lotion in them by mistake that morning. NO! Give me the Blue One! I cried, having to wear those awful frames on my nose, and after a few years, grumpily needed bifocals.

When Contact Lenses came out, I was one of the youngest people in the USA to be fitted (1962), and somehow wearing those original hard ones made my eyes reshape, and they got better over the next few years. I have spent my lifetime attempting to "fix" my softVision, and learned so much about how we "see".

First, I believe that when I was switched from being naturally Left-handed, to being forced to use my right hand (yes, they slapped my hand and put the pencil in "Mr. Rightie") my brain went a little sideways. Good and bad. I think this really helped me in having to use BOTH sides of my brain, and I have put in focused energy to maintain being as ambidextrious as possible. Notice that not only did I turn out to be creative, I am also very scientific, and so I find my L/R-brain activity to have a great Oneness quality that seems rare, people tend to be one or the other...

Second, in my training as a clairvoyant, it helped me to already be in softVision, as required. Thus, once my Third eye was opened thru Kriya Tantric Yoga practice of Cosmic Cobra Breath, I am now able to "see" the colors of the Aura, and get images & shapes from the subtle body frequencies. Gracias a Deus.

Third, as a student of health, I have used Chinese eye exercises, the Bates Method, Gloria Ginn's concepts, and many private sessions with experimental Opthamologist/Healer Deborah Banker, who all helped me immensely. Now I maintain a prescription that has barely changed over the last 20 years, wear contacts when I want to be "pretty", glasses for driving or computer, and walk around WITHOUT CORRECTION in my relaxed softVision state as often as possible.

BTW- Don't you think Tina Fey makes the Librarian-Look hotter than ever?!

No comments:

Post a Comment