YOGA of TOUCH

YOGA of TOUCH
YOGA of TOUCH

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Hear-t Your Chest - attuned to the speed of need

A few years ago, I offered free lessons in self-massage at "The Good Medicine Show" in Hollywood. This morning, a woman anxious about her upcoming mammogram, left me a voice message. Little did I know, but she wanted to get a refresher session in how to do self-massage for the breast, using my approach to clear the lymphatic system - Melting Touch Method©.

But... before I could return her call and find out what her question was, I ended up answering it, on Swoop's World webradio show interview about my new ebook. Somehow, I heard your need, Whitney, at the speed of light... SYNCHRONICITY!! She's coming in tomorrow.

On the show, I describe how you can be diagnosed with a "cloudy mammogram", and change those results for the better. Get hands-on lymphatic detox massage sessions, learn & do your own self-massage for decongesting breast tissue and flushing out the toxins & excess fluid, and VOILA! next exam reveals no more density in the X-Ray!

I've seen it several times over, and love knowing that every woman has the power to improve the consistency & health of their breasts. Just a little effort every day, goes a long way.

Stay tuned for Treasure Your Chest in Pink October
 - - - preventive maintenance for reproductive health - - -
 Spreading the good news about effective breast self-massage,
and empowering everyone with practical information.


No comments:

Post a Comment